Thursday, April 26, 2007

summertime, summertime, sum sum summertime

It's in the mid-70s, the sun is shining, the breeze is doing it's thing - and I've officially checked out. This may be a problem, but one of the side effects to checking out is not really giving a damn.

Okay, I do care just a little bit. See, I've finished my major major work things: all three of my exposés have been turned in or presented. Reid Hall classes end on May 11, so I have just three midterms (that I can't start studying for until the last minute, obviously) and an art history dossier left. No worries. The Paris IV classes don't end till June 1, so that's going to be more of a poo. There's a 10 page paper due on May 7 on women in the "Lais" of Marie de France for my medieval class, which I'm looking forward to writing, and a final (not yet announced) paper for my Belle Epoque class. The pooey bit is that I only receive two grades from my fac professors, and Reid Hall required three per course, so my tutor is going to assign me an extra project or paper to complete in the next month. Awesome.

Really, though, life is otherwise too lovely to be gloomed over by homework. (Who can think about studies when she's spending an obscene amount of time strolling through Paris hand-in-hand with an adorable Brit? Not this girl.)

No comments: