Friday, April 6, 2007

okay...

The Columbia Student Survey of Wellbeing just asked if I believed in life after death.

And when you click on the "Take a Break" button (the survey lasts about 30 minutes), it redirects you to the New York Times website. Cause reading today's news is really going to increase your wellbeing. Right.

(Especially reading the article titled "A Great Year for Ivy League Schools, but Not So Good for Applicants to Them," which informs us that Columbia accepted 8.9% of applicants to the class of 2011, which makes me wonder how the hell I got in. And then makes me think I'm brilliant. And then makes me think they made a mistake with me. And then makes me think, "Je suis en France. La vie est magnifique. N'importe quoi.")

(My wellbeing is totally schizophrenic. Do you think that will be an option in one of the survey questions?)

No comments: