Wednesday, April 11, 2007

odds and ends

a) Photos from brunch numero deux on Sunday. The first is more for the leaves and the grass and the sun and the people sprawled behind us than for us because we were unaware of the photographer's intent (though I am quite taken by my jawline in the photo); nevertheless, we are, from left to right, Taylor, me, Jed, and Nellie. The second is of me and Nellie, whom I clearly adore, and the third is of me and Harry, whom, although it is slightly less clear, I also adore.



b) I was waitlisted by my medieval churches summer program. I plan to stay in Paris anyway until mid-July. To hell with the man, my friends, to hell with the man. (I decided at the last minute that I shouldn't use F on my blog. Sensitive eyes and all; you understand.) More on this later.

c) I leave tomorrow for a week and a half in Espagna and Italia, so I won't be blogging. I'll take notes and photos, though, so you'll get a full report when I return.

Lovelove,
[Queen] Elizabeth

p.s. I've been practicing my "Elizabeth" signature. Just in case.

No comments: