Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Because I sweat Maria Lenis a lot, I'm stealing her brilliant idea of posting maps. Click on the images to magnify them.

This first shows where I live and where Reid Hall is. If you look really hard, you'll see the labels I made. Sorry it's so messy.

The second is a subway map and the third a map deliniating the arrondissements; both are just for reference.



Quiz:
1) My métro stops are Odéon and Cluny-La Sorbonne. Which lines are they on?
2) Reid Hall is in which arrodissement?
3) Tomorrow night I'll be going to a gallery opening in the 19th. Is this
a) far away
b) really far away
c) a total waste of my time, no matter how good the party is
d) other. (be creative)
The winner of this quiz will get a postcard from Paris with an original haiku on the back. Good luck.

No comments: